Thursday, September 20, 2007

9/18: What I Accomplished Today

1. You know, people in their 40's who live for their mother's approval above all else are sad. It's even sadder when the mother in question is an appearance-obsessed narcissist. Nobody's going to win in that situation. It's just sad.

2. Much of the day was eaten up by Co-Vivant's 50th, but I did manage to prep a class, grade three classes, and teach a class.

3. Television and Pogo badges.

Did I mention that we finished Seven Women last night? Very interesting study.

4. Read some in Grammar Alive! It's a short book, and I still haven't finished it. For about six weeks, I've had trouble reading in long stretches. (You may have noticed.) This is also part of the problem with #1 above.

5. Level 35 Draenei Warrior. (Everybody's at 35 now, and I've begun moving this character from 35 to 40! Very 'citing!)

No comments: