Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11/26: What I Accomplished Today

1. Prepped a class, graded two classes, taught a class.

2. Television and Pogo badges.

3. Read more in The Secrets of Judas. This is an interesting book; I'd have finished it by now, but I don't want to miss information. The strongest parts are the discussions of the history of the actual manuscript. People should be beaten with wet noodles until they understand how to care for papyrus.

4. Level 36 Night Elf Druid in Desolace for a bit. Server will be down for a while because Season 3 of the Arena starts tomorrow (I don't play Arena, so this is irrelevant to me), so I thought it'd be a good time to do some auction junk.

5. Today's BigFishGame is Fashion Craze. Ugh. a. The whole game plays as though it's in the dark; it's like no one turned on the light in the work room. b. The onscreen avatar is incredibly slow and unresponsive. c. There's no way to fix that; the only upgrades are cosmetic and totally unrelated to performance or money earned. I like the actual idea behind this one, but I'm not sure how it got out of beta in this clunky stage. (I'm not convinced it did; I think it's going to be another rip-off like last year's Believe in Santa, which released what was apparently an alpha and then, two months later, released a version that worked better. Made me furious.)

No comments: