Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5/14: What I Accomplished Today

1. Went to my office to pick up a book and piece of paper I'd forgotten last Friday; I also backed up my online courses and removed student access.

2. Worked on the Level 22 Night Elf Priest. Delivered Messenger to Westfall and got return trip, which I delivered, picking up Messenger to Darkshire, which I delivered. I picked up the flight path and flew back to Redridge. I picked up Selling Fish, which I completed in 56 casts (about 20-25 minutes). Turned in Old Colleague and picked up and turned in Inept + Chemistry = Fun.
Maxed my cooking at 150. Went to Menethil and got the Greenwarden and Excavation Team. I finished the Excavation Team, picked up the return trip, and got the fossil. I took Ormer's Revenge and turned in the Greenwarden. I picked up Daily Delivery and logged out.

3. My Co-Vivant, her mother, her visiting aunt, and I went to a friend's birthday party. This was fun.

4. Didn't watch much TV when we got home because it was late. I read and issue
of The Nation and an issue of Entertainment Weekly.

5. Back to Warcraft. Died twice killing the black oozes; I died once after I rezzed at the graveyard, ran back to Menethil, and turned in the Excavation Team and Daily Delivery. I also did the first two rounds of Cursed Crew (just buying the guy the drinks). I worked on the raptors, oozes, and crocs for awhile. I finally turned in Croc Skins and Digging through the Ooze; I couldn't find the stone and got frustrated, so I abandoned Ormer and the Prospector (I was on the next-to-last step, and the conclusion isn't that exciting). I then dinged 23 and spent my Talent point on Divine Fury 5.

I took the boat to Theramore and finished Fiora Longears. After picking up the flight path, I flew to Darnassus, where I did an inventory adjustment and worked on some alchemy.

Flew to Ashenvale, turned in Journey to Astranaar. Ran to Maestra's Post, got Bathran's Hair. I did the dumb Murloc part of Raene's Cleansing and died in a gank, but I'd gotten the dumb gem, so I rezzed and turned in the quest. This made me Honored in Ironforge. Apparently the dwarves are very empathetic. I took the next Raene's Cleansing step, Aggressive Defense, and Helping Hand. I finished Bathran's Hair and turned in it, taking ORendil's Cure, which I turned in and got Elune's Tears. I got the Tear and went to the Moonwell, picking up the next Raene step. Turned in Elune's Tears and took Ruins of Stardust. Flew to Darnassus, trained more in Alchemy, bringing it to Expert, and ran to the Auction House so I'll be there as soon as I begin to play tomorrow (it sounds like tomorrow might be 2.1 patch day).

I keep hearing yucky noises and have come to the conclusion that there is a mouse in the closet. This makes me uncomfortable. I don't even remember what the BigFishGame is because there might be a mouse in this room. Yes, I know the irony of facing pretend monsters as big as buildings and being made squidgy by a mouse that weighs less than 1% of my bodyweight. I totally see that irony. However, I'm still not turning off the light in the room when I go to bed.

No comments: