Tuesday, May 8, 2007

5/7: What I Accomplished Today

1. Sent apologies for being publicly wrong to people who may need same.

2. Took a look at the assessment prompt and didn't see any reason at all why it couldn't be a final as is, so I gave it as such.

3. Graded two sets of papers and gave a final. (Again I'll mention that this is just a little sentence, but this was the bulk of the day.)

4. Trying to decide whether to say anything to the head of the Lit committee about the outcomes the committee came up with, because I don't think they're assessable and I think they repeat mistakes the other two committees have overcome. However, since I wasn't at the formulation meetings, I feel a little disingenuous about bringing this up. However, since most people on this particular committee don't have a history of attending assessments, I think they're unaware of the history of what was done. I hate to see history repeating itself, but I'm not sure I should be the one to mention this. I'll ponder this tomorrow.

5. Last night, BBC America apparently ran a marathon of The World Stands Up, which is a show we like that has 6-8 minutes of four different comedians. We'd seen them all, though. We spent the evening determining that and deleting them.

We also watched the Mad About You with Paul's birthday.

6. Worked a little on my Pogo premium badges.

7. Got my Night Elf Druid to level 24.

8. Just read a little Paul today; it's Finals' week, and I seldom feel like I wanna read anything else when I'm home from the grading frenzy.

9. BigFishGames' Game Club is doing some sort of maintenance, so no new game.

Thought-free zone tonight.

No comments: