Thursday, August 23, 2007

8/22: What I Accomplished Today

1. I don't guess I blogged yesterday. I had School and Department meetings and stayed for a very interesting information session about International Students. We watched Build it Bigger, and I worked on Pogo badges. I spent the vast majority of the day yesterday (I think it was seven or eight hours) on Arthur.

2. Today, I prepped and conducted the Placement Norming.

3. Took a nap.

4. Watched more of Jeff in Alaska.

5. Began the week's Pogo Badges.

6. Had a big horrendous push (I think it was three or four hours tonight), but I believe Arthur is essentially done except for some little tweaky things.

7. Let myself play a few minutes of the Level 31 Human Paladin. Finished the Farren's quest sequence in Hillsbrad.

8. Checked for new games; Playfirst had one that looked fun, Sally's Salon, so I played the demo hour on that. I enjoyed it; we'll see if I feel a compelling need to buy it.

9. Realized I hadn't checked my Playfirst badges; saw that my Wedding Dash and Chocolatier games hadn't been credited, so I logged in from those games to get my medals. (Geeze, I'm a sad, pathetic little person.)

No comments: