Friday, August 10, 2007

8/9: What I Accomplished Today

1. Graded remaining courses for the last time except for two students who are having extraordinary circumstances.

2. Had lunch & picked up my car.

3. Pogo badges.

4. Watched various comedies on television.

5. Finished Chretien de Troyes and its quiz. Started Eschenbach. When this is done, then I can actually put the finishing touches on the course.

6. Level 32 Dwarf Rogue. Hunter quests in Strangleplace. Dinged 33. Went to Loch Modan and killed Chok'sul (yeah, I was supposed to do this years ago, but I was able to solo it easily). Found little quest camp and corpse in Badlands while stealthed, then ran the heck away from there; I don't think anyone who doesn't have stealth will do those two quests for awhile. Will do Hillsbrad tomorrow.

7. Five more levels in Wedding Dash (up to 4.5).

8. Lottso Deluxe. I bought this yesterday; it gives goals to Lottso, and as anyone who has read any of this babbling at all will probably have ascertained, I like goals, structure, quantification. I bought it through BigFishGames, so it doesn't seem to have all the mini stuff and token addition features, but whatcha gonna do. I have access to the fourth parlor, but I haven't finished all of the goals for any of the parlors since the first.

No comments: