Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/11: What I Accomplished Today

1. Graded a class, prepped a class, taught a class.

2. Tried to plan Co-Vivant's 50th birthday. Did a stupid thing, and now it won't be what she wants at all. (Well, the compromise isn't bad, but if I'd been thinking, I wouldn't have had to do it.) Now feel like a worthless piece of crud.

3. Level 33 Night Elf. Finished Farren's sequence. Worked in the Stockade a little; got to Hamhock, which isn't bad soloing. Finished Missing Diplomat, through a series of coincidences I don't entirely understand. First quest reward exceeding a gold. Still feel like a worthless piece of crud.

4. Reading in Engaging Grammar.

5. BigFishGame is a Mah Jong thing. I'm excused.

6. I'll probably play Build-a-Lot or Cake Mania 2 for a bit; I feel like a worthless piece of crud.

No comments: