Sunday, September 9, 2007

9/8: What I Accomplished Today

1. Spent the morning and afternoon in a training class. I got my CPR/AED/First Aid certification. I've always intended to do that. (I can hear Paula Poundstone in the back of my head deadpanning, "I had a dream; I made it happen.")

2. Level 34 Night Elf Druid. Alterac Mountains. Dinged 35. Stats check, e-mail check.

3. Television. Pogo badges. It's a Personal Challenge Marathon weekend, and I can't tell whether the badges that happen to be up for me this week are particularly difficult or whether I have no mojo this week.

4. Level 30 Night Elf Hunter. When I started moving the characters from 30 to 35, instead of going back to the top of the list, I started from the bottom, so now I'm at the second character from the top, and I haven't really played her for a very long time; when I played her last, for example, I hadn't yet found the Sully Balloo sequence or the Missing Diplomat sequence, so I started those.

5. I figured I'd just play Cake Mania 2 until sleepy time, but I stopped by BigFishGames first. Today's game is Build-a-Lot. I played it for the first hour and realized that I had to have that game; it was good, clean, silly fun. (Be warned, though; when your trial hour is almost over, go to the main menu so the game saves. I didn't know that, so I had to redo my whole first hour. Fortunately, it's a fun game.

So I didn't play Cake Mania 2 today, but I finished the first four towns (14 levels?) of Build-a-Lot.

No comments: