Thursday, September 6, 2007

9/5: What I Accomplished Today

1. I didn't post yesterday, so I'll tell you what happened. Prepped a class, graded a class, taught a class. Television and Pogo. I knew I had to be up early today, so I tried to go to bed. Didn't work, though.

2. Today, I gave placements at a high school; I don't usually do this, but we were in sort of a bind, and I was available. Made for an early day.

3. Prepped a class, graded three classes, taught a class. Did other miscellaneous office doobobs.

4. Television. No Pogo.

5. Level 32 Night Elf Druid. Saw how far she could solo in Blackfathom Deeps; did pretty well. Got to Thaelrid before I decided the rest wasn't practical alone.

6. BigFishGame is Plant Tycoon, a game that moves in real time, so I started it, but I'll check it tomorrow; there's nothing to do in it yet until some plants develop.

7. Cake Mania II came out. Had to get that.

No comments: