Wednesday, October 3, 2007

10/2: What I Accomplished Today

1. No, I don't know why I labeled yesterday 10/30 instead of 10/1. My guess is that I went off the 9/30 title and only remembered to change the month.

2. Prepped a class, graded a class, taught a class.

3. Television and Pogo badges. (This is more fun since I finished that ridiculous Backgammon badge that's been clogging up my personal challenge slot for a month.)

4. Brewfest began! Did a few quests with the level 35 Gnome Warlock. Then took the level 40
Draenei warrior; the mount possibility might be best for her. They also integrated live chat tonight, apparently, so there was a lot of lag, making it impossible to finish some of the timed quests. That was sucky; I'm hoping it's better when there are fewer people.

5. BigFishGame looks like a lame, generic three-matchy. Played Carrie the Caregiver 2; again, cute game, but nothing I haven't played before; I probably won't buy it. (I bought the original and haven't felt like it has much replay value.)

6. Build-a-Lot. This is a dumb, silly, addictive game when I'm in the right mood.

No comments: