Monday, October 22, 2007

10/21: What I Accomplished Today

1. Won Puzzle Day! Hurray!

2. Took a nap.

3. Level 39 Dwarf Rogue. Dustwallow or whatever the swamp's called. Dinged 40.

4. Finished What Paul Meant and A Dash of Style. Will probably go back to the Math for Mystics I was reading four or five books ago.

5. Television and Pogo badges.

6. Co-Vivant wonders if part of the cause of her not-quite-Restless-Legs-Syndrome is the way she sits on the couch, so it was time for her semi-annual Move To The Other End Of The Couch. (One end gets better sound reception, and the other end gets better air conditioning, so she migrates like a duck or a retired person.) This requires moving several piles on the coffee table and several things in various little niches under the coffee table, like remotes only she uses and certain first-aid supplies. (No, I don't quite get that, either. Things just go better if she's near the Neosporin.)

7. Mail check and stats check. I did the rogue through Wickerman last night, and I took five others through that quest tonight; I'll do the other three tomorrow. Over 12k in XP and over 4 gold. That's worthwhile.

No comments: