Saturday, December 15, 2007

12/14: What I Accomplished Today

1. Pleasant lunch at Asian buffet (only one we've found is good).

2. Turned in grades and copying for the beginning of next term at main campus. My smugness knows no bounds.

3. Christmas shopping, largely unsuccessful.

4. Book group. We each read either a children's book or poetry.

5. Level 39 Night Elf Priest. I've been reading that Winter Veil starts today, and I poked around and saw that one of the quests requires an item that's a common drop among low-level critters. Sent this character to get enough of the level that all of my characters would have enough for the quest and then there'd be some left over to sell; each character needs five, and within about an hour, I had 100, which I thought was good. So I distributed these and sent the extras to my auction character to sell. I'd been reading how much they went for in previous years, and by the time I put mine up to sell, there was already one set there at that rate, which I thought was a little excessive, so I sold mine for less than that, but still a fair amount of money.

Now I am a profiteer. I may have permanently hurt my reputation because I can read a calendar. I know people will get over it, but it's embarrassing (as was farming the low-level item to begin with).

6. Wrapped presents for package to be sent to my family tomorrow.

7. No reading today. It's been a busy day.

No comments: