Monday, December 10, 2007

12/9: What I Accomplished Today

1. Puzzle Day. We came in second, but it came down to the fourth puzzle, so it was pretty exciting. (Does life get more exciting than the New York Times crossword puzzle?)

2. Took a nap.

3. Level 36 Night Elf Priest. Desolace.

4. Television and Pogo badges. We had three or four documentaries from the National Geographic channel. (I don't know why, either; it just worked out that way.)

5. Read a little more in The Jesus Dynasty. I almost think the problem is in the editing; in a previous chapter, he screws up Nazarene/Nazirite, but then he explains the difference in a later chapter; wild conjecture that he feels confident in stating as verified fact in one chapter is ignored later. The book is interesting and actually not a bad primer to some of the more esoteric viewpoints I've read, but it has to be taken with an entire salt shaker; a grain is inadequate.

6. Level 36 Night Elf Priest. Desolace. Dinged 37. Auction stuff.

7. Played the BigFishGame Santa's SuperFriends; not as fun as I'd been anticipating. Game for tonight doesn't look like fun.

Now I have to pay the bills. This is a major, sucky drag.

No comments: