Sunday, December 23, 2007

12/22: What I Accomplished Today

1. Level 40 Draenei Warrior. Alterac.

2. Read more in Golden Compass and several magazines, including MLA's Profession 2007. I'm reading primarily the K-16 articulation articles as they touch upon issues that come up in several venues for which I'm a representative.

3. Television and Pogo badges. We watched A Beautiful Mind a few nights ago, and tonight we listened to Ron Howard's comments. Some of the things he mentioned we had noticed, and others we had not, which is a good combination; we felt smart, but didn't feel that his comments were a waste of our time.

2. Level 41 Draenei Warrior. Arathi. Dinged 41.

I'm not really tired right now, but if I don't go to sleep, I'll be cranky (perhaps crankiER) for Puzzle Day.

No comments: