Tuesday, December 25, 2007

12/24: What I Accomplished Today

1. Level 41 Draenei Warrior. Stranglethorn. Dinged 42.

2. Christmas Eve dinner with Co-Vivant's family. Very fun.

3. Television and Pogo badges.

4. Made a batch of meringue cookies and wrapped the last few presents.

5. Got four of my WOW characters' Christmas prezzies. They're all getting more or less the same things; they're cool things, but since I know everyone's getting the same, there's no urgency to pick them all up. I'll get the other five tomorrow or in a few days.

6. Yesterday's BigFishGame was Bookworm Adventure; I've been waiting a long time for it to come to BigFish from PopCap, so I got that one. Played that one. May play it a little more now, or may play a little more Farm Frenzy or Miss Management before I go to rest a little bit for Christmas.

No comments: