Monday, January 14, 2008

1/13: What I Accomplished Today

1. It didn't seem too worthwhile to go to bed last night, so I just stayed up all night. I finished my Pogo badges for the week this morning.

2. Puzzle Day. Through a comical set of circumstances, we forgot the main puzzle, so even though we'd have tied, we lost because we hadn't brought the puzzle. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

3. Came home and took a nap.

4. Level 41 Draenei Shaman. Swamp of Sorrows. Dinged 42.

5. Television and more napping. I was supposed to work on my Placement norming, but I was too tired.

6. Went to bed, actually, and slept about four hours. Then I was awake again.

7. Level 42 Draenei Shaman. Stranglethorn.

8. BigFishGame looks like a three-matchy.

9. I think I'll work on a quick Pogo badge and then prepare for the meeting I'm conducting on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I just have to say you are awesome. I truly hope I hold on to my love of games when I become an "old lady". Then I'll start a blog and call it "Old Lady Gamer Part Deux!"