Sunday, January 27, 2008

1/26: What I Accomplished Today

1. Still working on Armstrong's The Bible. Read several magazines.

2. Got Human Paladin to level 45. Stats and mail. Started Level 40 Human Mage.

3. Who buys these look-for-things casual games? I already spend big chunks of my days looking for things. The last thing I want to do during my recreation time on my computer is look for things. That's the primary reason I decided not to buy Turbo Pizza; the game itself is fine, but the bonus rounds are look-for-things. Yuck.

4. We watched television this evening, but I don't remember what we watched. Wait; Oxygen ran Mad About You a few days ago, so we watched the last four or five episodes tonight. I enjoy the show, but these are the same episodes we just saw about six or eight weeks ago. They were on how many seasons, and now in syndication we keep getting the same 20 episodes over and over?

No comments: