Monday, January 28, 2008

1/27: What I Accomplished Today

1. Against all odds, we won Puzzle Day this morning. This is evidence that no one did well on this puzzle, because we had two big ole honkin' holes.

2. Human mage is up to level 42.

3. I was hoping to finish Armstrong's The Bible tonight, as I only have about 10 pages left, but I'm very tired, so I think that'll be something to look forward to tomorrow. The last chapter or two has largely been repetitive of The Battle for God, but the information is so important that I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing.

I also read some magazines.

4. Television and Pogo badges. Watched the SAG awards. Most memorable line: Tina Fey saying, "Working with Alec Baldwin is like Fred Astaire dancing with a hat rack. Thank you for giving this award to the hat rack." Otherwise lame and forgettable.

5. It looks like there are several games on Big Fish that would be fun, but I just don't have a game in my tonight.

I'm tired; I'm going to bed.

No comments: