Monday, January 7, 2008

1/6: What I Accomplished Today

1. Puzzle Day. We lost. Blech.

2. Took a nap.

3. Finished The Worst Thing I've Done. Not crazy about it; I liked Stones in the River much better. This was sort of "People I neither like nor trust getting through an unpleasant year." I'm interested in what she has to say about it Wednesday at Literary Society.

4. Started The Year of Living Biblically. This is about an Esquire writer raised as a secular Jew who decides, as he raises his first child, that he needs to learn about spirituality; he decides the way to do this is to try to live the Bible literally for a year. He does this without being overly reverent or irreverent; so far, I think the balance has been really good. I'm enjoying this.

5. Television and Pogo badges.

6. Level 40 Dwarf Rogue. Dustfallow (just the parts I felt like). Dinged 41. Got the Kalimdor fishing done. Started the giant eggs for the cooking quest in Tanaris, but not quite ready for that. Did the Warmonger one and the Preserving Knowledge one in Alterac Mountains. Auction stuff.

Also read a magazine.

No comments: