Monday, June 25, 2007

6/24: What I Accomplished Today

1. Came in second for Puzzle Day. I don't think we've ever had a streak this long of not winning. Oh, well. (Today, we missed by one letter; had we audited, we'd have caught it. Them's the breaks sometimes.)

2. Took a nap this afternoon; Puzzle Day messes up my schedule.

3. Went to a birthday party for a friend this evening.

4. Worked on Premium Pogo badges.

5. I don't remember what we watched on television; we were tired.

6. Got the mage through Midsummer Fire Festival. That's everybody! Hurray! The Level 26 Paladin worked on her Engineering.

7. Still reading for Arthur.

8. Last night after blogging, I played the demo of Alice Greenfingers. I don't know; I finished the whole hour, and it wasn't terrible, but I'm just convinced it's worth spending money for. Today's BigFishGame looks like a clickfest, and there's nothing new at Playfirst, Sandlot, or Popcap, so I think I'll just go to sleep now.

No comments: