Saturday, June 30, 2007

6/29: What I Accomplished Today

1. Co-Vivant had had a major blood-sugar crash by the time I got up, so we went and got her some food.

2. I worked in the Deadmines a little this afternoon; I actually defeated Smite! I died at Van Cleef, though.

3. Went to book group; we had a terrific discussion on Pagel & King's Reading Judas. We were particularly interested in how the Gospel of Judas has a very different attitude toward martyrdom than the more Orthodox texts that were made canonical.

4. Came home. We watched a little TV. I didn't work on Pogo Badges because Co-Vivant had the computer in the living room.

5. Finally found a group in the Dark Mines. It wasn't a great group, mind you, but it was a group, and we were able to finish Van Cleef. Finally. I may still take this character back to the Dark Mines now and then just because she made a bloody fortune; all told, she made close to 30 gold in there. (Now much of it has been spent, mostly on raw materials so she could make the Target Dummies and Explosive Sheep that let her finish, but she's made a nice chunk-o-change over the last few days in the Dark Mines.

No comments: