Wednesday, June 6, 2007

6/5: What I Accomplished Today

1. Voted. Only two races (a really ugly City Council race and a judge race), but you still vote. The quotient of 8"x11" glossy campaign mail to actual mail we receive each day should now return to normal.

2. Went to school; graded online course, prepped in-person course, finished almost all the EPT stats, taught.

3. We watched The Riches and Big Ideas for a Small Planet: Create. Nothing in particular comes to mind.

4. Caught up on my magazines.

5. Logged in to World of Warcraft intending to taking my Level 25 Night Elf Druid through Deadmines, but I'm having a miserable time finding a group. Blech.

6. No Pogo stuff; Co-Vivant didn't feel well, and the little tablet PC is a good diversion for her.

7. BigFishGame is something that didn't look fun. Since their new version, I haven't been able to get the last few games I've tried to download to work. If this doesn't change, I may as well drop this membership. (I'm doing less with this since I've started playing WOW anyway.)

Now I'm sorta tired and will probably go to bed.

No comments: