Thursday, June 7, 2007

6/6: What I Accomplished Today

1. Not a whole helluva lot.

2. Not a teaching day, nor did I have to prep or grade anything.

3. Watched some dumb TV. I don't remember what it was.

4. Got Pogo badges to 20%.

5. Still working on Night Elf Druid level 25. She dinged 26 today doing miscellaneous Ashenvale quests. I still haven't been able to find a suitable Dead Mines group. Whenever I ask about a group, I'm bombarded by little level 12's and 13's who don't have a prayer. Occasionally I find an appropriate mix of appropriately-leveled people, and halfway through, somebody critical (like the tank or the healer) has to go do their algebra homework. This is really frustrating.

6. The BigFishGame is another find-the-stuff game. I can't imagine there are enough people on Planet Earth to support this many find-the-stuff games.

No comments: