Monday, June 4, 2007

6/3: What I Accomplished Today

1. Well, for starters, I apparently forgot to blog yesterday. I worked on my online courses. Today, I got the online 100 that starts Monday all done and the one that starts July 2 almost done.

2. No Pogo badges; I've been working on the online courses.

3. Co-Vivant wasn't feeling great, so I put on a DVD we hadn't see before of Johnny Carson's old show before he had the Tonight Show. These were cute and funny.

4. Darkmoon Faire; this month's goal is to get all nine characters over 1000 neutral reputation, which means they'll have finished the first two quest tiers. Right now, all nine have finished the first tier, and five of the nine have finished the second; it should be fairly easy to have the other four wrap up this sucker tomorrow; I think I can get enough leather to my leatherworker that everyone left should be able to finish on Toughened Leather Armor. (The engineer knows the formula to finish the 3rd tier, but the materials for that are cost-prohibitive right now.)

No comments: