Thursday, July 19, 2007

7/18: What I Accomplished Today

1. Called my sister for her birthday (I was at school during the hours we'd both be functional yesterday).

2. Set dental and haircut appointments.

3. Today is a Pogo Personal Challenge Marathon! (That means we get to pick three personal challenges this week instead of just one!) I love Personal Challenge Marathons.

I finished a Premium badge and got four of my five badges to 20%. (The fifth is that lousy backgammon badge I didn't get six weeks ago.)

4. Co-Vivant ate some leftovers that had probably turned, so we didn't watch much TV. Watched Build it Bigger and the beginning of Into Alaska with Jeff Corwin, but didn't finish that.

5. Played the hour on the BigFishGame, Turbu Pizza. It's a fun game, similar to Back to the Bakery, but after the demo hour, I hadn't achieved that Zen state that I like in a time-management game, so I don't know whether I'll buy it or not.

6. Played a little TV Station Manager. Every now and then, it seems like this game would be fun, but I invariably have the same experience: it's fun for about a week of game time, and then I realize I'm probably not ever going to get ahead. This isn't a game, it's somebody's job, and it's a difficult, probably impossible job.

7. Level 27 Draenei Warrior. War Banners. Cursed Crew sequence. Sven/Hermit/Jitters stuff. Night Watch 2 (dinged 28). Missing Diplomat sequence (to Slim). Worked on Fire-hardened Armor quest. Dinged 29.

My stomach is upset. Blech.

No comments: