Saturday, July 21, 2007

7/20: What I Accomplished Today

1. I ended the last entry with my stomach not feeling well. Within ten minutes of posting that, I had relieved myself of every calorie I had eaten in the previous 48 hours.

2. Yesterday, I graded three classes, prepped a class, taught a class, came home, and slept.

3. Today. We watched It's Not that Easy Being Green; Co-Vivant doesn't think the family will last six weeks, but I think they might last longer because they're on television.

4. Got most of the Pogo badges to 60% (I couldn't play last night; I was too exhausted).

5. Level 29 Draenei Warrior. Worgen quests. Finished the Charred Vale sequence (dinged 30). Worked on Razorfen Kraul to get the last item for warrior quest, but that didn't work out. Worked on soloing Dead Mines; got to Sneed, so I finished Oh, Brother and Underground Assault. I have nothing in particular I'm looking forward to her doing tomorrow, so I'm ready for Harry Potter Day tomorrow.

6. I finished The Learning Company's DVD on Medieval Literature, so I took some teaching notes on that.

7. Read a little for Arthur.

Have I mentioned that tomorrow's Harry Potter Day?

No comments: