Tuesday, July 3, 2007

7/2: What I Accomplished Today

1. Had another online class today, so I checked and made sure they all got logged on. They did.

2. Got the level 25 Draenei Shaman to level 26.

3. Watched Big Love. Nikki found out from Alby that her father was the one who outed the family. In a weird sort of demented way, it looks she and Alby are close, for mean people.

4. Worked on Pogo badges; don't think I finished any.

5. Got the level 26 Draenei Shaman to level 27. Worked on fishing and cooking.

6. Read for Arthur.

7. Played some BigFishGames. Birdie: this was kinda cute and kinda fun, but it just felt like I'd played it 72 times before. G2 Geeks Unleashed: This was a sort of fun board/strategy game, but I don't know how much I'd play it, so I'm not thinking I'll spend the money on it. Miss-Management: this one's good; I think I'm going to buy it right now. Time and resource management, like the Diner Dash games, but this felt fresh, new and interesting. You're an Office Manager who has to coordinate employees with wildly different (and mutually exclusive) likes and dislikes.

No comments: