Thursday, July 5, 2007

7/4: What I Accomplished Today

1. Happy Fourth of July! We were going to go to my mother-in-law's today, but one of the Fellas had to travel, so we stayed home. (With the wide variety of fireworks going off in the neighborhood, it was just as well we were home where we could keep an eye on our roof.)

2. Level 27 Draenei Shaman dinged 28. She was in Rested state all the way through 50% into level 28.

3. Finished Volume I of Malory for Arthur.

4. Watched various comedies and the latest Big Love. Nikki may or may not have been disowned, but her mother still destroyed the tape that incriminated Bill.

5. Played Miss Management. I finished all 30 episodes; now I'm going back and replaying the ones for which I didn't have all three stars. So far, I have all three stars for the first 17.

6. Today's BigFishGame was another findy-thingy, so I'm excused. I was working on Miss Management, so I didn't take a look at yesterday's Q-Bert clone.

7. Started Pogo badges.

No comments: