Wednesday, July 4, 2007

7/3: What I Accomplished Today

1. I was very, very bad last night; I really enjoyed Miss Management, the BigFishGame--so I stayed up until 8:30 a.m. playing it. (You've probably figured out I'm on odd schedule; I teach nights, so I usually get up noonish and go to bed between 4 and 5 a.m.) I had to get up at 12:30, so it's been an odd day. The game is fun, though. I'm stuck at Episode 30 right now; I'll probably figure it out (or at least luck into a possible solution) tomorrow.

2. Graded three classes, prepped a class, taught a class.

3. When I got home, I realized I only had two or three hours to finish my Pogo Badges; since two of the three involved long card games (one involved winning 700-point games of Gin and the other involved winning 1000-points games of Spades), I didn't really think this was going to happen, but it did. That was cool.

4. We watched some comedians on the television while I was working on my badges.

5. Read a little (a very little) for Arthur.

6. Didn't really have World of Warcraft energy this evening; just played a metric boatload of Miss Management.

7. Today's BigFishGame looks like a Q-Bert clone, and I always enjoyed that; maybe tomorrow.

I'm really, really tired; I was up later than I expected to be this evening.

No comments: