Monday, August 27, 2007

8/26: What I Accomplished Today

1. We came in second for Puzzle Day. We also cooked; Co-Vivant made beef stroganoff.

2. Couldn't nap, so I read magazines. Finished three issues of The Week, a Nation, two New Yorkers, and a Funny Times.

3. I know we watched television, but I don't remember what. (Okay, we watched a Jack Paar DVD.)

4. Worked a little on Pogo badges.

5. Yesterday, I found my Palm Pilot (haven't used it all summer), reset it (poor sucker was long drained of juice), and recharged it. Today I put in my daily to-do's for the school term.

6. Finished Religious Literacy and started Plato and a Platypus.

7. Level 34 Human Paladin. Did the Thandol Span series and various grinding in Arathi Highlands. Dinged 35. Stats check and mail check. Started Level 30 Human Mage.

8. I actually went to bed at 11 so I'd be fresh for the first day of school. There was a thunderstorm, though, and sometimes I sleep beautifully during thunderstorms, but today, not so much. I've tried to go to bed two or three times since then. Very frustrating.

No comments: