Sunday, October 28, 2007

10/27: What I Accomplished Today

1. Lunch.

2. Level 37 Draenei Shaman. Stranglethorn. Missing Diplomat. Triage. Alterac. Dinged 38 in there somewhere. (This is spread throughout the day and night. I'm not feeling linear or chronological.)

I do not want to be in your guild if your guild's name has no capital letters. I do not want to be in your guild if the name implies date rape (like "Sapped Girls Can't Say No"). I do not want to be in your guild if you rudely and stupidly thrust your petition in front of me while I am reading my mail or looking at my bank vault. I am level 38. I have not been waiting 38 levels for your guild to enter my life. I really don't want to be in your guild if you violate these simple rules, and I probably don't want to be in your guild anyway. Please leave me alone.

3. Television & Pogo badges.

4. BigFishGame is something about Nando where you're drawing paths. Surprisingly engaging.

5. Read several magazines, and read more in Blink, which is very interesting.

6. For some reason, I just checked my Playfirst Medals. I'm not convinced they're all there.

No comments: