Thursday, December 6, 2007

12/5: What I Accomplished Today

Apparently missed yesterday. Prepped a class, graded two classes, taught a class. Read more in Lost Gospel of Judas. Television and Pogo badges (watched the first two episodes of Tin Man, which was better than anticipated). Level 38 Night Elf Hunter worked in Stranglethorn for awhile.

Today.

1. Prepped a class, graded a class (only got one done because the pile was so huge), taught a class.

2. Television and Pogo badges, including the end of Tin Man. Interesting riff on The Wizard of Oz.

3. Finished Lost Gospel of Judas. Next book in the pile: The Jesus Dynasty. When I saw it was another book on a Christian topic, I chuckled to myself and started to reach for the next book, but then I thought, no, let's read 'em in order. I thought it was another "Jesus Married Mary Magdalene" book, but it's about his genealogy and its royal ramifications. (Is anyone not familiar with this theory? I can't imagine that that's the case, but it must be true, because a lot of these books have been produced.)

4. Level 38 Night Elf Hunter. Private Thorsen. Decided time was a-wastin' and I wouldn't play more tonight.

I'm probably going to play some Farm Frenzy now.

No comments: