Friday, December 7, 2007

12/6: What I Accomplished Today

1. I don't usually work on Thursdays, but next week was just gonna be hell on a Popsicle stick unless I got a little more accomplished. Placement stats and newsletter, a few little student thingybubs, graded most of a class, did some miscellaneous stuff.

2. Television and Pogo badges.

3. Reading more in The Jesus Dynasty. The archaeological material is interesting, but I find it hard to believe that there are a lot of educated adult humans who don't already know the Biblical stuff; you don't have to be a particularly devout Christian, or even a Christian at all, to know that Jesus' genealogy traces to David.

4. Level 38 Night Elf Hunter. Stranglethorn and the new early quests in Theramore. Dinged 39.

5. Now I'm going to play The Office and probably some Farm Frenzy.

No comments: