Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5/21: What I Accomplished Today

1. I'm not sure what happened to the dating. I'm just wrapping up the 21st here.

2. Made corrections on 50 pages of transcript.

3. Mother-in-law and her visiting sister were joined by another brother (the fourth living sister wasn't able to come, which is a shame), so we went over there this evening for dinner. I hadn't met this uncle yet, so that was fun.

4. Watched forgettable comedy and a few episodes of Mad About You.

5. Worked on premium Pogo badges.

6. Level 27 Night Elf Priest. FInished Lost Chalice and Shameful Waste. Went to work on the Bloodfuries and dinged 28; spent my talent point on Improved Healing, Level 2. Turned in Wounded Ancients and accepted the quest from Gaxim to talk to somebody in Ironforge. Went
to Darnassus the train and do Auction-Housy things.Finished Reclaimed the Charred Vale and took the next step, which involved going through Thousand Needles to Feralas, and I hadn't done either of those regions before. I picked up the Thalsamar Flight Path and turned in the second part of Reclaiming the Charred Vale.

7. Played Nanny Mania, finishing the Mommy levels. Sure enough, after her 50 levels, Daddy gets a turn--but without Daddy's irritating muddy feet and dresser mess-ups. True, you get less time, but it's still a much easier game. The mommy doesn't even go back to taking her dumb baths you have to clean up.

8. The BigFishGames for the last two nights have been three-matchies, and the one for today looks like an uninspired adventure game, so I haven't played those.

9. Made a To-Do list. I'm good with a To-Do list, and I know I have several little fiddly things I need to accomplish.

No comments: