Saturday, May 26, 2007

5/25: What I Accomplished Today

1. Level 28 Night Elf Priest. Finished the next few level of Raene's Cleansing, dinging 29 in the process. I spent my Talent point on the third level of whatever I'd done the two before; it was a three-level talent. I also finished Tower of Althalaxx up to the last one and Stalvan up to the last one.

2. Got my Pogo badges to 60%.

3. Watched TV. The only thing I remember is a car episode of Big Ideas for a Small Planet. Wait; we watched Gore on Letterman.

4. Got about 25% of the way done with Reading Judas, next month's Book Group book. I thought I might have to make copies from the other book, but this one includes a translation, so that's all good.

5. Played a little Age of Mythology.

6. I have so many things I need to be doing, and I just haven't been very motivated to do them, so I decided I'd set up a list like the informal one I already run through in my head here; this will make me somewhat accountable.

7. We need to finish Volumes Three and Four or this transcript for my Co-Vivant's mother. I've done about half of Three, and we don't have Four yet, but we just aren't getting things done.

8. This is the month for my Health Insurance Open Enrollment, and I need to take a look at the many envelopes of crap I've been getting to see if I want to change anything. There's also a survey I have to take; doing so halves my deductible and doubles my dental coverage.

9. I need to get my online 100 set up for the summer term, which starts in about ten days.

10. I need to get my 102 mapped out for the summer term, which starts in about ten days.

11. I need to get my online business going; best case scenario is that it's up and running by July 21.

12. I need to get my 101 set up for the fall; we're changing software versions, so I need to have it sketched out a little ahead of time so it can just be a straight conversion.

13. I need to write the Arthur I'm going to teach in the fall. I haven't written it yet, and again, I have to have it sketched out so it's a straight conversion.

14. I checked the BigFishGame games; last night was poker, and tonight's yet another three-matchy. Life's too short to play three-matchies unless there's something extraordinary going on.

No comments: