Wednesday, May 23, 2007

5/22: What I Accomplished Today

1. I did about 75 pages of transcript, and my Co-Vivant finished it up; we got Volume Two done. We need to finish volumes three and four yet this week; three is on our dining room table, and we don't have four yet.

2. Today was World of Warcraft patch 2.1 day! That meant Children's Week started, and I ran six of my characters through the quest sequence. It takes about an hour, but you end up with a few thousand experience points, a lot of reputation, and five gold. (Yeah, we're supposed to take one of the cute little pets, but most of my characters don't really have inventory slots open for items that are precious but useless, so today, I made 30 gold.) I'm also having my tailor make silk bags for everyone, so I'm in the process of getting everyone up to 10-slot bags.

3. There's a new Pogo premium badge book. Had to buy that and work on some of the badges.

4. Watched Sopranos. Two more episodes to go.

5. In today's mail came Reading Judas along with The Nag Hammadi Scriptures. In the latter, I read the Gospel of Judas, and now I've started Reading Judas, next month's book group selection. I'll set Paul down for a little bit.

6. Did some work getting my online 100 ready for summer term.

7. Ordered my football tickets through my Alumni Association. I'm a life member of my Alumni Association; I did that while I was still in grad school so I'd have library access. I haven't ended up needing the library, though; the primary thing my life membership is now used for is the football tickets, which my sister and brother-in-law use. (I've been a life member for over 20 years; apparently, my seats are pretty good.)

I also filled out the form for my dba and registered the domain. I checked the website; since the product is virtual and not tangible, I will not have to charge sales tax. I will, however, need a state and local license as well as a merchant account.

No comments: