Wednesday, May 30, 2007

5/29: What I Accomplished Today

1. Did about ten pages of transcript.

2. Completed the Health Survey for my insurance over the phone; people who complete this survey get halved deductibles and double dental coverage for the year, so it's a worthwhile ten minutes. This also completes the Health Insurance item on my to-do list.

3. Television. We didn't watch much; our television is doing a strange thing with SAP on PBS, so two shows we TiVo'd to watch (Masterpiece Theater about Mrs. Beecham somebody and a Nova about volcanoes) had the descriptive text on. We don't want the descriptive text on. It's quite irritating.

4. Pogo badges. Finished a premium badge and started another. Tomorrow is new badge day.

5. Sketched out another week and a half or so of the Summer 100.

6. Took a cursory glance at the latest Research in the Teaching of English; this one is often too technical for my taste, and this issue looks like no exception. There's a descriptive article on an essay set I may need to take a look at eventually.

7. Level 27 Night Elf Hunter. Finished Gerenzo and the Covert Ops; took and completed Kaela's Update and took Enraged Spirits and Wounded Ancients. In the Charred Vale, I dinged 28 and took Mortal Shot, Level 1. I turned in Enraged Spirits and Wounded Ancients. I turned in Reclaiming the Charred Vale, took the next quest in the chain, and finished it as well. Went to Stormwind and turned in Mauren's thingy. Good day's work, all in all.

No comments: