Friday, June 1, 2007

5/31: What I Accomplished Today

1. Co-Vivant was so excited that I finished the grunt work on the transcript last night that she took me to lunch. We had dum-dum food.

2. Got all Pogo badges to at least 60%; earned a premium badge in the 10-spot Badge Book and began the next.

3. Watched some forgettable TV.

4. Finished Reading Judas; there's an essay on the Sethian school of Gnostic thought in The Nag Hammadi Scriptures that I'm reading now since the Gospel of Judas seems to fit into that school.

5. Level 29 Night Elf Hunter. Played some Warsong Gulch (which I don't like much) and Arathi Basin (which I do). Finished Velinde quest sequence. Turned in Lost Chalice. Dinged 30; spent the talent point on the third level of whatever talent thing I've been working on. Went to Darnassus to train. Updated stats and had all characters do a mail check.

6. BigFishGame is another find-the-stuff. No, thank you.

No comments: