Friday, July 27, 2007

7/26: What I Accomplished Today

1. Graded three classes. This included the last time I had to grade the in-person class. I finished the grades as well. I haven't filled out the gradesheet yet. I would normally have done this tonight and turned it in tomorrow, but since I'm sans car right now, I probably can't turn it in until Monday, so I can fill in the gradesheet later.

2. Worked on some Pogo badges.

3. Watched a number of episodes of Mad About You.

4. Level 31 Draenei Warrior. Played Farren sequence of quests. Dinged 32.

5. Played Miss Management. On second profile, have all three stars on first 23 levels.

6. BigFishGame for today seems to be a slidy-puzzle thing, for heaven's sake; I decided at 12 that those were about the biggest drag on God's green earth, and the computer doesn't make them more exciting.

7. Read some in Arthur.

No comments: