Sunday, July 8, 2007

7/7: What I Accomplished Today

1. Worked on Pogo badges.

2. Have little recollection of what we watched on television except one thing. I was going to talk about an old Richard Pryor concert movie that was on tonight, but I've just noticed it's after four, so I don't guess I'll do that.

3. Draenei Shaman dinged 30. Got her statistics and did a mail check on everyone. Began Level 25 Dwarf Rogue.

4. I don't think I read any in Arthur today; what would normally have been Arthur Reading Time was Laundry Time.

5. I was going to play Miss Management, but again, I've just noticed it's after four, so I made no progress in that today.

6. We cook tomorrow for Puzzle Day. The Fellas may mock us, but it's gonna be sandwiches, chips, and maybe carrots. It's too friggin' hot to cook.

We've also thoroughly audited the main puzzle, so I'm hopeful we'll break our 2nd-place streak.

No comments: