Monday, July 9, 2007

7/8: What I Accomplished Today

1. Okay, so here's how Puzzle Day went. We tied with the Fellas on the main puzzle. Then we tied on the Kids' Puzzle. The third puzzle was a French-themed puzzle because of the Tour de France, but our puzzle printer didn't remember that he'd given us that puzzle last week, so he didn't print the answers; instead, he included it in the pile for next week's puzzles. The fourth puzzle was Puns and Anagrams; we hadn't finished this puzzle. So we had three perfectly finished puzzles, and we still came in second. Nothin' you can do about that (and we have the Tour de France puzzle done for next week already).

We also brought sammich stuff for Puzzle Day today.

2. Took a nap.

3. Played a little Miss Management. I have all three stars on the first 25 episodes, but I'm having a tough time on episode 26.

4. BigFishGame for today was Risk. I downloaded it and played it a little, but I probably won't keep it. (I've played a lot of Risk, both in person and in quite a few computer manifestations. I like Risk, but I just don't think I need to spend a BigFishGame credit on yet another Risk version.)

5. Started with a Level 25 Dwarf Rogue. Finished Look to the Stars and the first level of Night Watch; I think I dinged 26 around in here. Then I did Old History Book, Sven's Revenge, Look to the Stars, all three Shadowy Figures, Night Watch II, a couple of Stalvans, and Proving Your Worth. (Doing the Stalvans, I found a Report to Gryan Stoutmantle I hadn't done yet, so I did that as well.) I believe I dinged 27 around in here. Finished Totem of Affliction, Stalvan except the last one, the last Night Watch quest, Seeking Wisdom, Southshore, and the Doomed Fleet; I also worked on my first aid and went to Stromgarde to buy the books. Could have gotten her to 28 today, but it seemed like it was time to go to sleep.

No comments: