Tuesday, July 10, 2007

7/9: What I Accomplished Today

1. Last night, I finished the week's Pogo Badges (including the Super Holiday Weekend badge), so I worked on premium badges today.

2. Graded what the online classes had to have graded so none of them get behind.

3. Read a little in Arthur.

4. Today's BigFishGame is called Discord Times. Similar to Heroes of Might and Magic. The instructions aren't great, but the game's not bad once you figure it out.

Playfirst has released a sequel to Spongebob Squarepants Diner Dash. Now I played the first few levels of the first and uninstalled it; it was slow and clunky compared to the original. I'm curious if anyone has a similar experience with this one.

5. Usually, Sims 2 is pretty good about posting new things on Thursdays, but they haven't for the last two weeks. The last RSS feed item is "Congratulations to SIMposium!" The link just takes you to the site, though, so it's impossible to know why we're congratulating them. I didn't much care for their site (Flash intros are an instant turn-off for me, and then beyond that, there was nothing apparent that would be fun or useful for me), and although it looks like some mucketies from their site got to go to Sims 2 design center, I'm none the wiser about why. I think this is funny; I'm supposed to congratulate them, but no one will tell me why.

6. Do not remember what we watched on television.

I still want to talk about the Richard Pryor concert we watched again a few nights ago, but my parents get into town tomorrow, and I should try to go to sleep so I don't snap at them. It's a silly hour to go to sleep.

7. Didn't get to play any Miss Management because I have to go to sleep now at this dang foolish hour.

8. Level 27 dwarf rogue. Finished the 2nd and 3rd part of Ormer's Revenge, dinging 28 in the process. Blisters on the Land, Cursed Crew, Lifting the Curse, Eyes of Paleth, Cleansing the Eye, first few rounds of the Missing Diplomat. Worgens. Dinged 29. Worgens. War Banners. Started Lightforge Ingots, but this one is crud against murlocs. Went to the Deadmines and soloed Oh Brother and Collecting Memories; I don't think I've been able to do that before, so that was cool.

No comments: