Thursday, October 11, 2007

10/10: What I Accomplished Today

1. I think I mentioned that Monday started with a plumbing leak and a dryer vent issue. Yesterday started with Co-Vivant figuring out the guy who had come out to fix the plumbing thing went in through the wrong clean-out and Bad Things Happened. (I have no idea what that sentence means.) Today started okay, but the electricity went out at noon. She's not having a good week.

2. Prepped a class, graded four classes, taught a class.

3. Television and Pogo badges. Personal Challenge Marathon! Unfortunately, the sight was slow, so I didn't get to work on all of my badges. (I have seven right now: the two weekly, the three Personal Challenges, my Word game Premium Album badge, and my Mix 'n' Match album.)

4. Level 39 Gnome Warlock. Soloed Dead Mines (hurray!). Finished Stockades quest and got that way cool Seal of Wrynn ring. Pleased and smug.

5. Played a little Hometown Heroes.

6. Read a little more in In the Company of the Courtesan.

No comments: