Friday, October 12, 2007

10/11: What I Accomplished Today

1. Met with colleague about conference presentation we're giving on Saturday.

2. Read various magazines and made more progress in In the Company of the Courtesan.

3. Television and Pogo badges.

4. Level 39 Gnome Warlock. Arathi Highlands. Dinged 40. Trained, getting Felsteed. Hurray! First mount!

Stats check & Mail check. Between Warlock & Warrior, enough money so that Warrior should be able to buy mount tomorrow. Yahoozie!

5. I need to go to bed so I can go to the beginning of the conference tomorrow. I'd really like to go to the keynote; the speaker is the editor of one of the more useful journals, and I'm sure he'll have really interesting, important things to say, but I really, really hate 9 in the morning. So we'll see.

No comments: