Wednesday, October 10, 2007

10/9: What I Accomplished Today

1. Went to lunch with Co-Vivant. We went to Steiner's; we'd heard of it but hadn't been there before. Pretty good.

2. Prepped a class, graded a class and parts of two others, taught a class.

3. Television and Pogo badges. Watched Koppel's report on the California prison system; depressing, but interesting.

4. Level 39 Gnome Warlock. Played a little in Arathi Basin. We got a new mouse mat when we were at Star Trek: The Experience for Co-Vivant's birthday, and it still has that horrid New Rubber Mouse Mat smell. (The plastic ones don't smell, but they also don't give you any traction with your mouse.) I hope this smell goes away soon; I don't even wanna sit here and play while this mouse mat still has a smell.

5. Not reading Math for Mystics because this month's book for the book club came and I realized I only have until Saturday evening to read it.

No comments: