Wednesday, October 17, 2007

10/16: What I Accomplished Today

1. Went to a software demo. Didn't see that it did anything that I would like to have done that can't be done with current software.

2. Prepped two classes, graded three classes, taught a class. (I have to cancel tomorrow's office hours because of a meeting, so the work that would normally happen then had to happen today.)

3. Television and Pogo badges. (This, of course, also encompasses General Hangin' Out and Conversing.) Watched a particularly interesting Nova about the circumstances around the genome that causes certain genes to be active or inactive. (This has a name that will be a second-nature word soon, but isn't yet, and I'm not coming up with it right now.)

4. Level 37 Dwarf Rogue. Stranglethorn. Dinged 38. First Aid quest and Racetrack & Theramore clean-up (including finishing Missing Diplomat).

5. Played a few levels of the Hometown Heroes. It's fun, but I don't want to play 30 or 40 levels in a row like I used to want to. Also played Build-a-Lot for awhile.

6. Read a little in What Jesus Meant; the last 25 pages are taking awhile because there's stuff I actually want to know.

No comments: