Saturday, October 20, 2007

10/19: What I Accomplished Today

1. Meetings for School and Department. Interesting information, but not a thing that couldn't have been sent in an e-mail.

2. Came home and napped.

3. Because of meetings, I wasn't able to go to award dinner for mother-in-law. She didn't win, but for being nominated, she'll be inducted into a Hall of Fame, which is cool.

4. Television and Pogo badges.

5. Level 39 Dwarf Rogue. She should work on Honor in PVP venues, but I'm not that interested. She should finish the Deadmines so she can get the final quest in the Stockades so she gets the Seal of Wrynn; I don't think she will. I've finished the Deadmines eight times. I don't really care if I do it nine. It's a nice ring, but I don't think I can stand to do the Deadmines again (at least, not unless I want to farm wool & linen for some reason).

6. Read more in What Paul Meant. He argues persuasively that Luke alters important facts in Paul's life, but I haven't seen a discussion of "why" yet. That's what I'm curious about now.

Not a terribly productive day.

No comments: