Friday, October 19, 2007

10/18: What I Accomplished Today

1. I don't think I mentioned that I finished What Jesus Meant two nights ago. I've been reading What Paul Meant. Wills' contention, or one of them, is that Luke had various reasons for relaying the life of Paul in ways that are inconsistent with what he himself says in the letters; that's been an interesting discussion.

2. Television and Pogo badges.

3. Level 38 Dwarf Rogue. Arathi. Dinged 39. Mail check; having a hard time keeping track of who needs who for the Book Chapter quest. Also worked on professions so that people have auction items for the weekend. (I still have seven...well, six mounts to buy. Can't miss weekend auctions.)

4. Played some Miss Management.

I have meetings tomorrow, so I'd best get to sleep.

No comments: