Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8/13: What I Accomplished Today

1. Went to office dropped and dropped stuff off.

2. Went to big campus office. Turned in grades. Verified Fall enrollments. Talked more about placement with person doing placement logistics.

3. Level 31 Draenei Shaman. Went to Forest Song and picked up the flight path in Azshara while I was there. Went to Thalsamar and picked up Highperch quest. Ran to Barrens border & picked up Shady Rest quests. Ran through Barrens to Thousand Needles; did Highperch and picked up that flight path on the western border. Returned to Thalsamar and turned in quests. Flew back to west of Thousand Needles, ran east along the southern border, picked up Thousand Needles quests. Picked up Gadgetzan flight path. Did first Ratchet quest, then returned to Thousand Needles. Was having a fine time working on quests when started getting server maintenance messages, so I tucked myself safely into the racetrack place so nothing mean will keel me and logged.

4. Worked on Miss Management.

5. Read a fair amount in Arthur.

Don't really feel like going to bed, but I need to be a responsible adult here.

No comments: