Tuesday, June 12, 2007

6/11: What I Accomplished Today

1. Had some little tweaky Placement issues to deal with. Always a good way to start the day.

2. Same deal as last night with Pogo; worked on some premium badges, but didn't have Backgammon in me.

3. Read some magazines, particularly the Atlantic Monthly.

4. Watched some television, notably the last episode of The Sopranos. Best possible way to end the series, I think. If Gandolfini's smart, he'll never resolve what happened.

5. BigFishGame was Chocolatier, which I already have.

6. WOW. Finished the Howling Vale sequence, and got the Missing Diplomat up until you have to fight the two level 34's. Dinged 29 and took level 2 of whatever 3-level talent I'm working on. Finished Raene's Cleansing up through talking to the Uncorrupted Furblog and did various other Forest Song quests. I was hoping to get the Night Elf Druid to 30, but I lost my server connection, noticed the server's only going to up another hour or so anyway, and decided the time would be better spent sleeping.

No comments: